The Holding Cell-
• The Holding Cell is our main banquet hall and can hold up to 35 people comfortably.
• This room is equipped with projection screen (rental at additional cost.) And an additional TV as well.
• It also has its own access to outside with patio seating.
• Comes with its own full bar.
• Access and windows to downstairs restaurant.
• Thick curtains to contain sound in case of quiet meetings.
• Air Conditioning
The Caufield House-
The Caufield House is The Verdict’s sister restaurant. It is a coffee shop, breakfast and lunch joint on the corner of Main St. It is also an available space for rent seating up to 75 people. With both rooms the maximum space for rent is 120 people.
• Full Bar
• Outside seating
• Aux cord for iPod hook up
• Optional Karaoke (Fridays only)
• Espresso Machine
• Video lottery room
-Basic Breakfast Buffet-
The basic business breakfast consist of a coffee
and orange juice bar, buffet of seasonal fruit,
scrambled eggs and toast.
$10.00 per person
-Supreme Breakfast Buffet-
The Supreme business breakfast consists of a
coffee and orange juice bar, buffet of seasonal
fruit, scrambled eggs, toast and 1 choice of
meat (Bacon, Sausage or Ham).
$12.00 per person
Enjoy an assortment of house made pastries.
Seasonal scones, muffins and cookies
$33 for bakers dozen (13)
Choose two of our three house crafted salads
Caesar Salad-Chopped romaine tossed with creamy garlic
dressing, parmesan, croutons and your choice of either
grilled chicken or salmon.
$11.00 per person for chicken – $13.00 for salmon
Chicken Cobb Salad-Fresh greens, grilled chicken breast,
tomatoes, bacon, cucumber,bleu cheese crumbles,
croutons and sliced hard-boiled egg.
$13.00 per person plated
Champagne Salad-Fresh greens, grilled chicken breast,
dried cranberries, candied walnuts and red onions.
$13.00 per person plated
Choose 3 @ $15.00 per person
Grande Mac and Cheese-
Cheddar and jack cheese with bacon and white truffle oil topped with seasoned bread crumbs.
An assortment of turkey and ham sandwiches with lettuce, tomato, and mayonnaise on wheat bread
Build Your Own Burger-
Angus beef patties with all the fixings, cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, bacon, pickles
Fresh greens, tomatoes, cucumbers and croutons.
Fish & Chips-
Beer-battered cod fried to a golden brown and served with house made tartar sauce and fries.
Pick 5 at $12.00 per person
Appetizer buffet menu is a great way to host all sorts of events. To a casual meet and greet, to a cocktail party or special occasion. Customize your event by picking five of our ten delicious appetizers.
• Hummus Platter with Pita Bread
• Whiskey Peppercorn Meatballs
• Spicy Honey Buffalo Wings
• Coconut Shrimp with Thai Sauce
• Garlic Prawns (GF)
• Vegetable Platter (GF)
• Caesar Salad
• Hot Artichoke Dip with Pita
• Salami, Cheese and Crackers
• Chicken Cordon Bleu Bites
Pick exact amount of each item. Add $1 for plated cost.
• Chicken Breast with a Lemon Caper Sauce (GF) $21
• Flat Iron Sirloin with a Whiskey Peppercorn Sauce $23
• Seared Silver Salmon with Butter Dill Sauce (GF) $23
• Filet Mignon with Cabernet Mushroom Demi-Glaze $25
• Prime Rib $27 (must have a min. amount of 17 orders)
Comes with seasonal fresh vegetables and your choice of garlic mashed potatoes, roasted red potatoes or creamy risotto. All orders must have the same side starch.
• Country Rolls $1 each
• Hawaiian Sweet Rolls .75 each
• Side Salads
• Caesar or Spring mix $2 each
Chocolate Truffle Cake(12 slices) $35
Seasonal Cheese Cake (12 slices) $50
Chocolate Cheese Cake (12 slices) $50
Seasonal Berry Cheese Cake (12 slices) $50
Specialty desserts available upon request
$50.00 for parties over 25
You choose between Black, White, or Champagne.
Some banquets may incur a minimum $25.00 linen charge for buffet set up.